Thursday 22 April 2010

I've noticed...

This is just an observation. Ive been going out for to a few bars for the past couple of months. Yes I do come home late and miss out on sleep. But Ive started to notice something. I'm the type of guy who loves to dance. Especially when a good tune comes on. Id even dance by myself. The thing is, whenever I come back home from a bar after going wild on the dance floor, I get this feeling of energy and happiness. Its like my body feels rejuvenated. Even the air smells better and this is no word of a lie. Its not like I feel euphoric or anything .But its a cool feeling. So my guess is that all that dancing must have the same effect as exercising. It has to be endorphins being released during 'exercise'. Its a really good feeling. And from this maybe I should try and eat right and start exercising again. But this here's the problem: I can dance all night for 3 hours and feel great, but if I over exercise for over 20 minutes I then start getting exercise induced asthma which I find really weird. So why is that? And how do I sort that out?. I'm going to have to start taking responsibility for my mind body and soul and start doing some research!

1 comment:

L said...

Hi Plaster! LOL...sorry, don't know what else to call you, so Plaster it is. How awesome to dance for 3hours, and yes you're right, it's releasing endorphins as any form of exercise does. Its interesting to note the asthma induced exercise you experience. Maybe related to the difference in exercise compared to the dancing, which is more relaxed, and you seem to enjoy it too. I sooo need to get back to exercising too, and have been procastinating too long. I know I feel awesome after a good walk. Liana.