Monday 24 October 2011

That on and off feeling

I woke up or more was awoken this morning to a voice asking if I had done the dishes(dont ask. I live in a crazy house). So you can imagine how moody I was at 6am in the morning with scrubbing the plates down with fairy liquid. Not happy. Usually I calm down because it can be quite therapeutic. But I was in strangely sad mood. My mood did get better after I had some more sleep but for the whole day I have been switching from being ok to feeling slightly sad. And Ive had this little "electric" feeling going through my body. Something I have experienced in the past. All in all I feeling horrible but Im trying to be patient.
I even remember a couple of days ago sleeping with my headphones on listing to a bit of music. It wasnt anything to soppy, but I ended up crying as I woke up. The first thing that came to mind was "Oh shit. Not again". I really want all this to be old news but here I am a year later back on this blog rambling again. But one thing I must say is that Im terribly frightened about the future. Not without reason and not just for me. I feel like there may be some drastic world wide changes. Hopefully Im very wrong. And I really hope my best friend is ok too. I know hes going through quite a bit. Im sure its depression. But hopefully we will all be alright (InshAllah).

No comments: