Monday 5 May 2008

IM WORRIED...

Im worried. Ive always known there was somthing wrong with me as a child (I'll hopefully explain somtime later in the blog) but I've always been able to cope with it. Now things have changed. Im finding it extremely difficult to cope with life. How can I be in the happiest mood in the world one minuite then all of a sudden overwhelmed with random fear the next? All in the space of a week and somtimes even a day!! Im petrified sometimes.
There used to be a time I looked foward to the future. Now im to scared to even think about it. Although as a child I excepted the possibilty of things getting worse in my adult life I dont think I quite prepared myself for things to turn out like this. There is a GREAT possibility that I may be Bipolar. The moodswings, deep depressions, abnormal phsyical pains, anxiety, extreme nervousness, paranoia...the list probably goes on but I cant be bothered to think about the rest.

No comments: