Sunday 11 May 2008

STILL CONFUSSED

I dont know wether to scream, run, cry or just curl up in a fetus position in a corner. Im emotionaly drained and confussed. I've tried to avoid the day by just over sleeping.
Im realy trying my best to be strong. I try psych myself up to be positive and do things, but it doesnt last very long. And me listening to depressing music isnt doing me any favours either.
I feel like the two most important parts of me, my mind & body, have ganged up on me and become best friends! Imagine that! Being bullied by my own self!
If Im not crying for no reason, im crying for a reason. If im not crying, then im in some level pysical pain. If im not in pain, then im swarmed by absolute fear of ABSOLOUTLY NOTHING!
Am I the only one who understands what im going through? Is there some way of getting through this?

No comments: