Tuesday 9 April 2013

SAD AND PISSED!!!!!

Man do I feel down. What should have been a good night a couple of days ago ended up being CRAP. Like REALLY CRAP, and yesterday I started doing some press ups and after 10 minutes experienced a strange tight feeling around my neck and a lack of oxygen. It wasn't even strenuous. I had to sit down for a bit. All those old feelings all coming back in a space of a couple of days. IM PISSED OFF!!!!! And Im upset.  I almost want to cry. But I HAVE MADE A VOW TO MYSELF NOT TO LET THESE THINGS GET ME DOWN AND TO KEEP STRIVING!!!! But damn I still want to cry. Even if its just a little bit. But I think the real problem lies in me stressing that Im nowhere where I want to be in life and I have been trying my best. I hate to write this but sometimes it makes me feel like Im wasting my time. Everyone seems to be passing me by with there successes and Im moving very very slowly.

All of a sudden I feel a little better for writing this all down. But just a little.

No comments: